WhatsApp is the most preferable app for the fastest communication with friends, family, and businesses, with over 2 billion active users globally. As it provides the easiest way to share data, videos, and images as compared to other social apps that’s why it has become an integral part of our daily use.
Moreover, the e-commerce business industry is booming in this modern era, so most entrepreneurs rely on simple WhatsApp and Business WhatsApp to engage with their customers instantly. So, do you have a massive number of customers in your business and are looking to save time by sending a large number of messages at once? Well, we know that sending a massive number of messages from Business WhatsApp is not feasible.
Therefore, if you have a great database of your customers and want to save time, then keep reading because we’re going to cover how to send 1000 messages at once in WhatsApp! Interestingly, not merely 1000, you can also cover 10K and even unlimited messages to your customers.
Reasons to Send Bulk Messages on WhatsApp
Before diving into the deep discussion of how to send 1000 messages at once in WhatsApp, it’s worth mentioning the reason behind this, so let me lift the curtain with this too.
- Often we’re launching new products and want to inform all our customers about this, which is quite cumbersome work to do manually for each. Therefore choosing a prompt way like Auto Reply or scheduling messages on other modified version of WhatsApp is also a good idea for such purposes.
- Moreover, we always want to increase our sales, so we prefer to add discounts and coupons. But, informing them about these offers to the previous customers isn’t possible without communication through WhatsApp because there’s a limitation to sending almost 100 messages simultaneously.
- Additionally, sometimes our store time changes, and trending products become out of stock; in that case, we also need to inform customers via messages and emails about the timing and products that are back in stock.
- In a nutshell, sending huge messages at once is also beneficial for informing customers about upcoming future events such as webinars.
WhatsApp Broadcasting Feature and Constraints
Impressively, WhatsApp offers one of the most astonishing features: broadcasting messages to customers in bulk. Whatsapp allows all verified businesses to send messages to even 256 recipients with one click. However, ensure you’ve saved your customers’ contacts on your phone to use this stupendous feature. After saving contact numbers on your mobile device, you can follow the process below to enable this function in your WhatsApp.
- First of all, install Business WhatsApp from the play store and go “chat” option, then click on “Menu” and select the “New List” option from here.
- Now, select the names of those contacts for which you want to send messages in bulk.
- After selecting all contact names now, click “OK” and “Create.” It’s all done!!
However, here are some following constraints of using this broadcasting messages feature;
- The first one is that it’s mandatory to save your customers’ contacts on your phone; otherwise, you can’t add them to your broadcasting list. Saving 256 contacts on the phone is such tiresome work!!
- Moreover, there is a fixed limit of 256 contacts in broadcasting messages; if your business is huge, then it’s not a very good feature for you. So, now you might be thinking about how to send 1000 WhatsApp messages simultaneously. Well, there is a below-mentioned easiest way that you can follow for sending bulk messages to your customers.
How to Send Bulk Messages on WhatsApp?
You can send bulk messages to your customers from your business WhatsApp by using WhatsApp Business API. To enable this amazeballs feature, 1st of all, there is a dire need to register yourself as a developer to acquire Whatsapp Cloud API. After that, just follow the business verification steps to show that you have a real business. After verification of the phone and display name of your business, you’ll access your business API within 24 hours.
Feature of WhatsApp Business API
- With this you can send messages to your customers from 1K to unlimited.
- You don’t need to save the contact numbers of your customers on your phone. Just directly put numbers and send messages to your customers at once! You can also download MBWhatsApp for more amazing features!
In conclusion, understanding how to send 1000 messages at once in WhatsApp can significantly enhance your messaging efficiency as well as save you precious time. So, by following the guidelines mentioned above, you can approach a large number of recipients simultaneously with ease. You can also check MB WhatsApp iOS as well as SMWhatsApp APK it’s offering many amazing features for the business users.